Library Library Information
This library is basically designed to serve the actual need of its own students, faculty members, members of the Board of Governors (BOG) and staff members. It is situated in HBR tower 10th & 13th floor. It has seminar library in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Law & Architecture Department respectively. . The library is now fully automated through KOHA Integrated Library System, which supports web-based online borrowing and receiving, searching catalogue of books, CDs, journals, newspapers and magazines, full-text online books and journals, auto email alert service, and reservation of books from distant work-stations. The users can also check their borrowing status, renew issued resources and can reserve books through internet. International Dewey Decimal Classification System is being used to organize and arrange books in PAU library. It is open Saturday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
The purpose of the PAU Central library system is to support and enrich the resource, research and service programs of the University.
● Support the course related needs of graduates
● Provide users with access to materials located inside the library system
● PAUCL has actively been pursuing to develop and offer effective and efficient information services, disseminate the information to improve support system.
● To provide increasing access to digital collections
● Develop a world – class knowledge resources center
- To be an innovative, focused, competitive and user-centered library service to the endeavors of primeasia University community.