Membership service is the first and important service for a library. All the student, faculty member and staff of Primeasia University can enroll for membership at PAU central library. Membership form is available at library circulation desk of PAUCL in 13th floor of HBR Tower in university premises.
- • All current students, faculty and staff of Primeasia University have to member of the Library.
- • Borrower must use their Library ID card to access library services and resources.
- • Journals, magazines, newspapers and Reference Collection items are not for loan.
Patrons in the following categories may borrow items from Primeasia University Central library. See the table below to see additional information on library privileges and loan periods.
- • Members must return/renew items borrowed within the due date range.
- • Items must be returned to Primeasia University Central Library.
- • Items on loan may be renewed if no request is placed for those items.
- • Renewals may be done in presenting the items at circulation desk.
- • Borrower can recall for currently loaned items in urgent need by contacting circulation desk.
- • PAUCL reserves the right to recall borrowed materials before the due date.
- • Item/s will be considered as overdue if any user fails to return or renew the item/s within the due date range
- • Borrower will not be able to borrow if he/she has overdue.
- • Borrowing privileges will be suspended until the item/s is/are returned and the penalty for non-returned item/s is/are paid.
- • Notices will be served through e-mail to student/staff e-mail accounts.
- • Borrowers are responsible for checking that e-mail account.
- • Tk. 2.00 (Two) only per calendar day for each Book item (BK).
- • Tk. 5.00 (Five) only per calendar day for each Reference/ Audio Visual item (AV).
- • If the borrowed item(s) is/are not returned within 16 (sixteen) weeks, the item(s) will be considered as lost.
- • Lost by the borrower must be replaced by a new copy of the same item(s).
- • The borrower will be solely liable for the full replacement of cost and accumulated fines for the item(s) borrowed.
- • The replacement cost of the borrowed item(s) will be the double of the current market price of the item.